Every week or so I try and spend some time going through my reading list and catch up on my reading. I invariably find some interesting posts to share with my team. I might as well share them here as well so everyone can enjoy.
- What’s in a good commit (here) and a follow up post that gives some additional commentary. I agree with the points in these for the most part. While I’m not perfect, these are good guidelines to follow.
- Virtualizing SQL Server – new white paper that gives us some best practices. Has some practical application to my team.
- New version of Knockout! Here’s a tool that we are using more and more, but I feel we are just scratching the surface of the power of it in our apps.
- I just need to find a way to use babylon.js
- People that know me, know I’m a resharper guy. These multi-file templates coming in v8 are pretty cool.