A rainy Friday night, so catching up on my blog reading again.
Found this link on CSS tools, some I’ve run across but a few new ones also. http://www.catswhocode.com/blog/super-useful-tools-for-css-coding,
- CSSTrashman – This was really interesting to me as CSS has a way of getting away from you. Took a 88k CSS file on a sample site and brought it down to 8k.
- Pure – I’ve seen this before, but never used it.
- Glue – I’ve used CSS sprites before and realized the benefits, but it was always such a pain to put together. Glue seems to automate this…very nice.
- TopCoat – nice and simple, but looks handy.
- Bear CSS – need to play with this some.
Other stuff of interest:
- FireQuery – needed this one just the other day.
- Byte Magazine Archive – boy these brought back some memories. Other computer magazines can be found there also. Be wary, this could easily ill hours!
- Here’s another time-sink. I’m an old time Infocom gamer, back when games were about game-play! I’ve ran across the before, but now I can develop my own! Inform7.
- Good advice. Work smarter.
- Who’d a thunk it. Testing your CSS.
- Yep, I’m a Resharper 8 fanboy. Improvements for CSS.
- Rise of the Triad – One of my favorites!